Learn how to use the KiCad software to design your own PCB.
Almost all of today’s electronics are assembled on a printed circuit board (PCB): they’re cheap, they’re reliable, they’re custom-fitted to your circuit, and they look great!
In this workshop, we’ll guide you through the process of designing a PCB from start to finish.
Through this exercise, you will learn the basics of PCB design, how to use the KiCad software to design it, and how to order a professionally manufactured PCB. These are important skills in any circuit designer’s toolbox that you won’t learn in class!
This tutorial is offered in collaboration with Space Concordia!
- Wednesday, November 13th, 2019, 6:30-9:30 PM
- Concordia University EV Building, Room: 001.162
- Price For Tutorial Part 1: $10
Important information for attendees
- No prior knowledge of KiCad or PCB design required.
- You must bring your own laptop (and have admin permissions). Library laptops will not work.
- Please come to the tutorial with KiCad preinstalled.
- Don’t forget your charger
For more information
Head over to the ECA Office located in Hall building 8th floor room H-838 to buy your tickets!
(First come, first serve.)